Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Road Trip!

This morning my mom called and said that she was going to take a drive down to Thomas More College, where my brother will be attending in the fall. Well, I have been getting a little bit of cabin fever since Joshua hasn't felt well the last couple of days, so we rode along. I realized just as we were about to go over the Ohio River that Joshua had not been out of the state yet. So, of course, I had to bust out the camera!

Here is Joshua as we are crossing the Ohio River into Kentucky....not even noticing!


And here is my little buddy as we are crossing back into Ohio...



Then, as soon as we got home, I took him from Grammy's car and put him in ours and we went to watch Daddy play softball. Joshua LOVES to be outside and he even claps and cheers for his Daddy.



Well, that's it for tonight. I am off to bed. Joshua and I are super excited that we get Jesse all to ourselves tomorrow. It's awesome when he gets a day off of work and we get to spend it together! So, goodnight all! Sleep well and have a wonderful holiday tomorrow!

0 comments: