Monday, July 2, 2007

Pics I haven't seen...

Today I stopped by Joel and Cynetta's house and Cynetta gave me a CD with a bunch of pictures of Joshua and Noah on it. I haven't seen most of them and they are totally adorable! It's funny to look at the pictures of Joshua from just a few months ago. I can't believe how big he has gotten!! He's my little buddy but he is turning into such a big boy!


My poor little buddy was crying....these pics were all taken while I was at work. I HATED having to leave him to go to work. Being able to be with him all day now is awesome!







So, there are a few of the older pics that I hadn't seen. I still have a TON of catching up to do. Our camera still has pictures from right after Christmas while we were still in the other house. Now, I am going to catch up on all of Joshua's baby pics and the moving and then post the recent ones. I am sure it will take days!


1 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

Welcome to my addiction!! Those 1st two pics of Joshua were actually from when you guys moved...poor little guy missed having Mommy's undivided attention for a whole weekend!!!