Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rainy Day at Camp

Did anyone else around here hear that storm last night?!?! It was incredible! When I woke up, I was amazed at how close it sounded! Then, I was worried about Aunt Sharon sleeping in a TENT over on the campgrounds(someone actually invited them into their cabin to sleep so I was worried for nothing). SO, at 2 AM this morning, I am calling Sami to tell her to go make sure that her mom is ok! Everything worked out last night but it made for an interesting day at camp today. All the kids had to stay inside b/c it is STILL rainy out. So, of course, since all the other kids are playing, Joshua wanted out of the stroller. We tried that for a while but eventually, I had to put him back in and take him for a walk.

Check out Joshua's new crawl. He doesn't like hard surfaces on his knees so he crawls like this. Rachel says that it reminds her of the Jungle Book character, Mogley.

Who cares that we brought toys?! He wants to play with ribbon?


That's better. At least that is ours....look at the devil eyes.


Another new thing that Joshua does is crawl in and out of his stoller. It makes me nervous so I collapsed the stroller. He was very confused.



And now, we are home from camp and Joshua is sleeping peacefully. FINALLY!

1 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

I love that outfit on him! He is getting so big!!