Saturday, July 7, 2007

Old Friends

Last night we went to Addy's 3rd birthday at Roger & Hazel's house. We haven't seen Beth and Joe in FOREVER! We hadn't seen Addy since she was just born. They live so very far away! I was a good time. It would be so nice if they lived around here. They are some of the few parents left who believe in disciplining their children. This was the first birthday party that I have ever been to for a child where the child was not totally spoiled and ungrateful. Addy thanked everyone after she opened a gift from them and was very gracious about it. With Joshua's first birthday coming up, I know his party is going to be HUGE but I don't want him to be a brat.

The theme was Strawberry Shortcake. It was adorable!


We let Joshua feed himself as usual...he made a mess...as usual.


Addy thought the cake was good.


So did Joshua


Hazel had a bunch of toys there. Joshua l

Joshua had such a good time playing on this John Deere that I can't wait until he sees the ride-on toy that we got him for his birthday!

Playing a little b-ball with dad.


Ok, he's had enough.


Addy's brother, also a Joshua, was a huge help with getting all of her new toys open. He is also one of the most polite children on the planet!


Here is the birthday girl and mommy.


It was a fun night of chatting and remembering. It would be great if they could come up here more!

0 comments: