Friday, July 20, 2007

Chow Time!

Of course, you know me. I think that Joshua is so totally adorable when he eats! He just looks like he enjoys it so much! I can't help it! So, on our final day at camp, I had to let him enjoy himself! Priscilla also brought her kids to join in the last day of fun. It seemed like Nathaniel and Isaiah really enjoyed themselves with the other kids.

Here are Joshua & Sarah Grace.


They were both very ready for lunch and a nap!


Isaiah eating his lunch.


And Sarah eating hers.


And of course, we all know what it looks like when Joshua eats his! Here you see macaroni & cheese, grapes, peas and carrots.


Here you are seeing what the floor underneath Joshua looked like when he was finished eating his yummy lunch.


And of course he is covered in it.


But he enjoys it none-the-less.



And so ends another year of camp :)

0 comments: