Friday, July 20, 2007

Last Day of Camp

Today was the last day of camp for the year. It was a blast! This morning, the 3-5 year olds got to perform in front of main tab this morning. Look at all the little rescue heroes!



It's a little dark but that is Isaac there in the middle.


Back in the kids tab, it is review time of all the Bible stories we heard this week and all of our memory verses.


During the morning service in the main tab, the youth decided to leave their service and sing the song "I saw the light" while walking around the building. The man teaching in the main tab just taught right through it...and then, the youth walked right back to the youth tab and continued their own service.






I didn't spend a whole lot of time with the youth but from what Sarah said, it was an enjoyable year and there are many stories to be shared. I can't wait to hear about some of the pranks from this year!

0 comments: