Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Favorites From 2007

I went through all of my picture files, that are completely organized now, and I picked out my favorite pictures from 2007. I hope that you enjoy traveling back through the year as much as I did.

JANUARY

While Jesse is sleeping, Joshua is wondering what kind of trouble that he can get in.


Jesse thinks that he is a Gator...


FEBRUARY

Joshua & I relaxing at the old house.


Valentine Dinner at Church


The little Devil hanging out the with basketball team.


MAY

Yeah, I didn't like many that I took from March and April.

Joshua is wondering if anyone is going to let him out of his cage.


A lot of my favorite pictures involve eating.


Look at how big he is!!


Joshua's first time at driving the truck.

I love this look! It was like that he was looking at me and saying "I am naked! Why are you taking my picture?"

My boys sleeping.


I love this one! Joshua wearing sunglasses at Daddy's softball game.

Hanging out on the hood of the truck at Mamaw & Papaw's.


We were swimming at Mom's one day and it was nap time. The dog made sure that no one bothered Joshua.


Joshua looking at Noah like "man, I am almost as big as you are".


Papaw & Joshua enjoying the wonders of nature. That's pretty close to the deer.


Daddy & Joshua in the ball pit. We had to give this one back to the owner after summer but Grammy promised to get him on next summer.


Joshua & Noah had a blast this summer in it.


Playing at McDonalds playland.


Joshua & Isaiah in the tubes.


JULY

Daddy & Joshua watching fireworks.

Joshua & Pappy in the kitchen.


Cool Noah in the car.


Noah eating his ice cream bar...


...And Joshua eating his.


Joshua getting a bath in the sink after his ice cream.


Jesse & Joshua at our favorite park.


This isn't a good picture...the story behind it is very funny though. There was a whole group of people at our house. All the women and kids were in the front living room so Jesse, Joel & Tim went into the bedroom to watch the TV in there. Now, if this had been me, Cynetta & Shannon, we would have been curled up in the bed, under the covers, watching TV. However, Joel didn't want to cuddle with Jesse. And Tim, he said that he wasn't even sitting down. LOL! Men!


Joshue & Noah posing at the Zoo.


Joshua eating at camp. This is my all-time, year-end favorite.


Joshua & Trey at their Daddy's softball game. They are pretty close in age so hopefully they will be pretty good buddies.



AUGUST

Joshua wearing Daddy's hat while riding around the fair in the stroller.


Joshua wearing Papaw's glasses while sitting on his lap.


SEPTEMBER

I love this close-up of Joshua.


Family picture at the lake.


We took Joshua to A Day Out with Thomas. The look on his face when he first saw Thomas was priceless!


OCTOBER


Family hike up the cliff into the cave.


Joshua in the pumpkin patch.


Joshua & Mama at the hayride.

Joshua trick-or-treating.


NOVEMBER


Chowing down with Papaw.


Learning very early how to take a woman.


Playing in the leaves.


Joshua & Mama in the fall colors.

The tree was up very early and I put candy canes on it. Joshua figured out they were there, that they were candy & how to get them open.


Here is Joshua on his last trip to the park before winter.


DECEMBER


My little TV boy lying in bed. He looks so much like Jesse here!


At Uncle Rob's game, wearing Grammy's glasses.


Kissing Cousins


And Papaw reading the Christmas story.


2007 was a very blessed year for us. I hope that each of you enjoyed this post. It was fun to sort back through the pictures and remember stories that went with each of them. Each of these pictures holds some kind of memory for me. I pray that each of you has a blessed, safe & happy 2008!

0 comments: