Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Here are a few pictures that I took on New Year's Eve.

Joshua likes to help change the sheets on our bed...


...or maybe hinder the changing of the sheets.


He thinks that he is so big though. It's sad :(


I LOVE this picture. Joshua tried to move the furniture when it was just the two of us home. I didn't have the energy to build a huge fort so I told him that he would have to wait on Daddy. He didn't forget....


...so, here is Joshua & Daddy in their fort.


We went to our friends Jim & Linda's house for New Year's Eve dinner. FABULOUS food! We played some games and then came home and slept in the new year.

Here is Joshua loving on their dog.


He loves dogs...ours are outside though b/c they shed so much. He likes this one since it's inside.


Happy New Year!

0 comments: