Monday, January 7, 2008

I know, I know

I know, I am getting behind again. There are just so many pictures from Christmas that I am dreading uploading them all! I have been trying to sort all of our pictures on the computer and I am trying to catch up on some scrapbooking too. So, I am VERY busy! LOL! There have been a couple of really cute things that Joshua has done lately that I don't have pictures of but I want to tell you about. First, I am very proud of him and Timmy. They made it all the way through church yesterday morning without us having to take them out. They were very well behaved and they played together very well. Joshua got up earlier than normal yesterday therefore, he was ready for a nap a little early. Timmy was sitting of Lori's lap and he had this nuk and blankie. Joshua leaned his head of Timmy's leg and Timmy sat there and rubbed Joshua's head while they both rested for a little while. It was soooo adorable and I wish that I had a picture. The second thing (I am trying to catch a picture of this) is that Joshua got a train engineer's hat from Mamaw & Papaw for Christmas. He wears it all around the house repeatedly taking it off and putting it back on. Except, when he puts it on, he puts it on sideways like a little punk and then he runs through the house yelling at the top of his lungs....did I mention that he is only wearing a diaper when he is doing this? I am trying to get some pictures of it because it is so funny! Well, I am back to some scrapbooking because I think that Joshua finally went to sleep. He has been sitting in his bed talking since about 12:30 and it is 2:15. LOL!

0 comments: