We were finally able to get together with Randy, Priscilla & their kids on December 30. As funny as it is, their presents were the first that I bought. LOL!
Here are Joshua & Sarah Grace playing in Joshua's bedroom. Little people are pretty big in our house. Sarah is playing with the carnival that we got for Joshua and Joshua is playing with the farm that he got from Noah.
Here are Joshua & Sarah Grace playing in Joshua's bedroom. Little people are pretty big in our house. Sarah is playing with the carnival that we got for Joshua and Joshua is playing with the farm that he got from Noah.
All the kids played in the Thomas tent from Grammy & Pappy. After Joshua saw the other kids playing in it, he wasn't afraid of it anymore.
Nathaniel & Isaiah played with Joshua's Trackmaster Thomas. That is a really fun set. As I am typing here, I realize that Thomas is taking over my house!
They got Joshua this doodle pro with the movie Cars on it. For those of you who don't have one....FABULOUS church toy!!!
They also got a Cars tent kind of like the Thomas on that Joshua got. Those tents are awesome because they fold flat.
Well, Christmas was finally over...at least mostly. I still have one gift for Isabella that Joshua hasn't given yet. Everything is put away in it's place and my house is back to normal...actually, it's cleaner than normal. I am trying to catch up on blogging and scrapbooking now. Joshua and I spend a lot of time getting use out of all these toys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment