Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some Random January Shots

We all know that this kid loves to eat. Who in this family doesn't?

Here he is with Potato soup and some corn.


Maybe we should get cleaned up.


Here is my little buddy telling Daddy all about his day. As you can see, he is talking Daddy's ear off and Daddy is listening ever so intently.


Joshua with his trains. He gets up in the morning, we watch a little Thomas and then he finds his way into the office/toy room and will play there until I make him come out. I have never seen a kid so little be so fascinated with one specific thing.


And of course, eating again. This kid loves eating grilled cheese and my homemade tomato soup. Of course he does, I make it from scratch and it's super good for you!


Here are just a couple cute shots. Here is my little innocent boy...


...and here is Mr. Not-so-innocent.

0 comments: