Friday, March 28, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

We have been very busy people lately! It's been run, run, run, run faster and run a little more. I am trying to get the house cleaned up and running a little more smoothly. I am also quitting work for The Pampered Chef. I have been putting more money into it lately than I have been making off of it. I think something is wrong with that ;-) So, if anyone has any orders that they would like from here on out, you can contact Cynetta Seekins at 669-2995. She is my recruit and she would be happy to assist you.

Jesse is also starting a tree trimming business. We are up and running and looking for some work. So, if you know anyone who needs trees trimmed or dropped and stumps removed, please have them call us at 416-2867 (Jesse's Cell). In just a little while I am going to be starting to do his scheduling and such so that the numerous phone calls don't interrupt with his day job. Also, softball is getting ready to start. YEAH! I like the summer season...we'll see if he will still be playing in the fall. Fall season didn't go so well last year and I have asked that he not play it this year as it takes away from a LOT of our family time.

Joshua is growing like a weed. He does some of the funniest things now and he thinks that he is 1 1/2 going on 40! He definitely has his own personality...unfortunately, sometimes it is far too much like his mom's. The last couple of days, he has had a yucky nose and throat. This makes him exceptionally fussy and clingy. So, I have accomplished nothing in the last two days. It's ok though. Sometimes, that's how it goes. I hope that you enjoy what I get posted today. I only have until Joshua wakes up as he will want to be held the moment he realizes that I am not in the room.

0 comments: