So, since i hated that camera, I took it back and got the exact same one that I had. By the way, the camera that I first bought after ours broke was a Kodak Easyshare. HATED IT! So, I took it back and got a Panasonic. Problem though, it was much slower than the Kodak so now, I hated it. So, there really aren't a whole lot of pictures taken with it because of course, if I am not happy with my pictures, it is a miserable existence in our house!
Hollie brought Carter and Calla over one Friday in February for dinner and so the kids could play. They had a blast!
I think Calla has the potential to be a Thomas lover too!
Hollie brought Carter and Calla over one Friday in February for dinner and so the kids could play. They had a blast!
I think Calla has the potential to be a Thomas lover too!
Now the real fun starts! I borrowed the bounce house from Priscilla's mom and found a spot in the house, yes, in the house where we could blow it up for the kids to play. This is before we inflated it.
This is how tight it was in there. You could not even walk around the thing to get to my bed. We had to deflate it to get anywhere.
0 comments:
Post a Comment