Finally, we got a big snow for the year! Jesse came home from work early and we went down to Aunt Sharon's house. They have the best hill down the lane from them!
Here is Daddy taking Joshua down the hill. Joshua did not enjoy this type of fun and screamed the whole way down.
Here is Daddy taking Joshua down the hill. Joshua did not enjoy this type of fun and screamed the whole way down.
He did sit in the sled and let me pull him around though. He likes to try new things as long as he can see Mommy or Daddy while he is doing so. Joshua and I went all the way down the hill in slow motion. Let me tell ya, that is hard on the legs!
Here I am pulling Joshua back down the hill. It's time to head home and Joshua is definitely letting us know!
Look at my handsome guys! Rosy cheeks and all! I think this is one of my all-time favorite pictures of them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment