Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trunk & Trick or Treat

Here is Joshua waiting around for Trunk or Treat at church to start. For those of you who don't know, trunk or treat is where we all pull our cars, trucks and vans into a circle in the church parking lot and the kids travel round and round inside the circle collecting candy.
I love this one! You just can't beat that face!


Here are some of the other kids dressed up in their costumes....

Joshua did his trick-or-treating with his cousins Isaac and Audrey again this year. We all met at Dustin and Rachel's for our chili dinner and spiced cider and then took the kids out.



Joshua really wasn't a fan of his mickey ears. I wanted him to dress up as Tigger or Pooh this year but when I asked him which of the two he wanted to be, he said "I want to be Mickey, Mommy". Who could resist his cuteness?



Getting ready to go out...
Still had our Thomas bucket from last year of course...



Joshua and Daddy posing for a shot...


Joshua in front and Isaac going with him...




As I am posing this, it is the 8th of January...we still have MOST of this candy in a bowl in the kitchen!







0 comments: