Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Alex Turns 3!

Joshua's friend, Alex, turned three in early January. They mostly had a family party but Joshua was invited. He had a lot of fun with Alex and made some new friends.

Here is Alex opening his present from Joshua.




I thought this was a pretty cute pics of Joshua...



The birthday boy playing with the truck that Joshua got him for his birthday...



Getting ready to blow out the candles...



Cake time!



It was cake from Taste of Elegance...FUNNY STORY! I was talking to my friend yesterday who WORKS at Taste of Elegance! Their cake comes from a box! You can go to the store and buy the icing! That is some crazy expensive box cake!


The kids playing with Alex's new camera...


My cute little snuggle bug!


Joshua and Alex's cousin had a wrestling match. Joshua is into powerslamming people when they wrestle. I just noticed this while I was posting this picture, ...JOSHUA IS STANDING ON HIM!


....more wrestling..



All the kids getting to play Hungry Hungry Hippos.


We really like our friend Eric, Erica and Alex and we always have a good time when we see them...unfortunately, they live like 30 minutes away and we only see them like 4 times a year! We need to get together more! Jesse and Eric get to see each other all the time at work tho!

0 comments: