These are pictures of Joshua playing in the snow the 17th and 18th of January. I love the look of the snow and I love the pictures, but I DO NOT like to go out in the cold!
Joshua, however, LOVE to go out and play in the snow...here he is all dressed and waiting for Daddy to get home from work...I had to call Jesse like 3 times to find where he was because Joshua was so impatient.
Joshua, however, LOVE to go out and play in the snow...here he is all dressed and waiting for Daddy to get home from work...I had to call Jesse like 3 times to find where he was because Joshua was so impatient.
Joshua and Daddy posing before they are off to play...
Joshua felt that Dakota needed to play with the snow too. He would pick up big piles and put them on the dog's back.
...and here he is trying to explain to Daddy that Dakota likes it...that he wants to play in the snow too!
I let Joshua have his first taste of sugar snow...Jesse was totally against it, but, hey, I grew up on the stuff! Just fresh snow sprinkled with sugar. Joshua loved it!
"sledding" means that Joshua rides and Daddy pulls...mommy is WAY too paranoid for them to do hills yet...Joshua likes to play in the snow but it he gets his face in it or his hands cold, we are no longer having fun, we are screaming.
0 comments:
Post a Comment