I am FINALLY getting the rest of our lake pictures on here from our Memorial Day trip. I only took a few on Sunday because I wanted to just sit in the boat and relax myself.
Here is a picture of all three of us in the tube. Joshua had a blast. Notice that he thinks that he is going to be pulled behind a boat and manage to keep a nuk in his mouth...
Here is a picture of all three of us in the tube. Joshua had a blast. Notice that he thinks that he is going to be pulled behind a boat and manage to keep a nuk in his mouth...

Joshua loved the feel of the rushing water. He kept leaning all the way over the side of the tube(my fingers and Jesse's were linked in the straps of his jacket) to feel the water. Notice that Joshua has managed to hang onto the nuk.

Here is Joshua watching Daddy ski. He loves the outdoor but he especially loves the outdoors with water!


0 comments:
Post a Comment