While we were at the lake, I had a couple opportunities to take some interesting shots.
Down there, the cicadas were going crazy. The noise was really loud and if you were still for very long, they got really close to you. Not quite as bad as it was in 2004, but not too far from it.
Here are my shots of a spider eating a cicada on the deck. I was in awe since the cicada is like 3X the size of the spider. Joshua found this interesting and then disgusting.
Down there, the cicadas were going crazy. The noise was really loud and if you were still for very long, they got really close to you. Not quite as bad as it was in 2004, but not too far from it.
Here are my shots of a spider eating a cicada on the deck. I was in awe since the cicada is like 3X the size of the spider. Joshua found this interesting and then disgusting.


Right next to the water line, next to the dock, there was a congregation of butterflies. I don't know what was there that they were so attracted to, but I got a couple good shots. There are several on the ground in these shots but there are also a ton flying above them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment