Thursday, December 6, 2007

Our Forts

Joshua and I spent a day a couple weeks ago(once I had cleaned the house) playing and we made Mega Blok forts and then we made a real one that we could climb in.

Here is our Mega Blok fort.


It is going to be so much fun after Christmas to do this! We bought Joshua two huge bags of Mega Bloks. They each have 120 pieces in them. This was just one set. We already have a second set now that we play with. We can build HUGE forts when we got the others!



Joshua felt the need to be inside this fort. Needless to say, the walls wouldn't hold him.


Here is our big fort. I turned all the furniture around and we threw blankets over the top.


Here is the door to get in.


We had soooo much fun! We sat in our fort and played games and then we ate our lunch in there. The only thing we didn't like about it was cleaning it up!

0 comments: