Thursday, December 6, 2007

Last Day at the Park

I was on the phone with Cynetta the other day and she said "we should take the boys to the park. This is going to be the last nice day". So, we did. It was so different than last time. Joshua is growing up so fast! The last time we were there, I had to lead him from toy to toy. This time, he jumped out of my arms as soon as we were there and ran to whatever he wanted to play on.

He did still need me to get into the swing ;-)


He loves them now that I am secure enough to let him swing high.


That is my happy boy!


Off to the jungle gym...


...and down the slide all by himself.


I can't get over the number of things that he wants to do by himself! He is getting so big and he is so smart! LOL! He must have got that from farther up the line...


Big boy swings!!!


And back to the others.


He should still be crawling up and down those steps! He is fearless!

0 comments: