I was trying to finish up wrapping the Christmas presents...YES! I am finished shopping, wrapping and stacking! The baking is left to do, however.
Joshua would not stop hanging on my leg and I really wanted to get finished. His presents were the only ones that I had left. So, I had to bring them into my room. He had already seen them all b/c he was either with me when I was shopping for him or he just won't stay out of the office where they were hidden....this could be a problem when he gets older. We bought him two 120 ct bags of mega bloks. We LOVE mega bloks! He needed something to do so I gave them to him. He played with them for 2 hours! I put him down for a nap, put the blocks in that tote you see, and I wrapped them. He will be just as excited about them Christmas morning as he was playing with them here.
Joshua would not stop hanging on my leg and I really wanted to get finished. His presents were the only ones that I had left. So, I had to bring them into my room. He had already seen them all b/c he was either with me when I was shopping for him or he just won't stay out of the office where they were hidden....this could be a problem when he gets older. We bought him two 120 ct bags of mega bloks. We LOVE mega bloks! He needed something to do so I gave them to him. He played with them for 2 hours! I put him down for a nap, put the blocks in that tote you see, and I wrapped them. He will be just as excited about them Christmas morning as he was playing with them here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment