Monday, August 20, 2007

My Fair Booth

The County Fair went VERY well! I ended up working a lot of it myself but not near as much as I was going to. I don't think I could have worked the whole thing. It was sooooo hot! I got a lot of really good leads though and I hope that will really pick up my business. Here are a couple pictures of the booth.


This was the right side of the booth. I had a the simple additions and some of my bowls. This is also where I put my catalogs and business cards to pass out.

And here is the right side. Carmella had some awesome ideas on how to do this side. You can't really see, but there are scrapers sticking out of that plant....wait, let me see if I can find a close-up....

There we go....you can kinda see now...

All-in-all, it was a pretty good business booster, both for me and for the other girls that worked. I really like how it turned out.

0 comments: