Joshua did very well at the fair. He ended up spending a lot more time there than I originally planned on. Poor Rachel got sick and couldn't watch him so Jesse took one day off and Joshua spent some time at my mom's but he was at the fair a lot! He loved fair food and all the animals! LOL! The Avon lady across the aisle from us didn't seem to like that he was with me when he was fussing. That's her problem though. We have a mutual agreement that we are both putting in a request NOT to be close to each other next year....she isn't very friendly!
Here are Joshua and daddy on the train. 6 tickets for the two of them to ride and I almost forgot to take pictures...until Tina said "where is your camera?"
Here are Joshua and daddy on the train. 6 tickets for the two of them to ride and I almost forgot to take pictures...until Tina said "where is your camera?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment