Thursday, August 2, 2007

Community Bible VBS

This year's VBS theme was The Rescue Zone: Saved by God's Power. I had the nursery again this year. I only had three kids each day...most of the days it was Joshua, Noah and Kayla. They had a blast! Joshua loves to play with Noah!


Here are Joshua and Noah getting their week started in their "class". Noah freaked out if you told him he was going to "nursery"

typical little boy...Joshua loves balls.


Isn't he a doll?


Noah is cooking...


And I LOVE this boat! I have to find something like this!


Joshua got this rescue zone shirt the week before at camp. Everyone thought it was so cute that he was "theme dressed"



Here are all three playing. Check out the mess they made every day!


It was a great week! All three kids got along soooo well!


I found that taking them around in the wagon and letting them watch the older kids killed a LOT of time!


Snack time!


Look at all of them playing so well!


This toy is from Discovery Toys...I am going to have to get one!
Joshua LOVED it!


Kayla is quite the little mommy. She was so funny saying "no, no" to Joshua and Noah.


Here's Joshua in one of Daddy's favorite outfits.


All three had cookies out on the playground the last day.


Joshua LOVES cookies!



Cynetta was with me this day and we let Joshua play for a while...
but we had to put him back in the wagon when he started eating rocks.


Look at how big Noah is!


That's it for now. I will catch up some more later.

0 comments: