Before we were going to leave for the lake, Jesse wanted to get a haircut. So, we drove to where he normally gets it done and they were packed. So, he just went to where I usually get mine done because I called and there wasn't a wait. On the way there, we talked about maybe getting Joshua's hair trimmed for the first time since we were going to be there anyway. Um, no. Joshua was going to have none of that!
Here is Jesse getting his hair cut. It was crazy long!!! I should have taken a picture of it on the floor!
Here is Jesse getting his hair cut. It was crazy long!!! I should have taken a picture of it on the floor!

It took at least 10 minutes to get this calm. He let everyone in the place know that there was no chance that he was going to sit in one of those chairs and let anyone touch his head!


0 comments:
Post a Comment