Thursday, April 24, 2008

Daddy's game

Jesse had his first softball game tonight. Joshua had so much fun! He LOVES being outside! I got Joshua a bubble gun for Easter and put it in his basket. We busted it out tonight and the kids had a blast! I can't tell you much about the game but it was still fun.

Here is Joshua running at me while I am blowing bubbles.


Happy boy!


There was another little boy there and he was loving this!


My little wonderer.


This kid is going to sleep soooo well tonight! He ran and ran and ran and ran!


Here are Joshua and Trey chasing the bubbles. These two have been buddies since they were in the belly!


And some more running, running, running, running!


And of course, we had to take a little time to dig and get dirty!



All in all, it was a great night. Daddy's team lost but that was ok. They didn't get killed so it wasn't a bad start to the season.

0 comments: