Last night Cynetta and I took Noah and Joshua to the park. We walked for a little while and then we let the boys play.

My smiling boy! This is his first time on the swings. He had such a good time with his buddy Noah.

He thinks that he is WAY bigger than he actually is! Look at him just climbing up the stairs!

Up, up, up!

He looks soooo much like his daddy here!

You can't hear in the picture but Joshua was standing there going "vrmmmm, vrmmmm"

This is actually Joshua going down the slide...it looks like he is going up.

My little boy is getting so big! I can't believe that he is over a year old!

Now that the weather is getting cooler, I am hoping to take Joshua to the park a lot more often. He had such a good time and I wish that daddy was there with us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment