Monday, September 24, 2007

New Carseat!

We got Joshua his "big boy" carseat! I can't believe it's that time already! I read this story online once about a tragic accident where the child was only in a booster seat...so, Joshua now has a car seat that I can put him in until he is 80 pounds and he is still in the 5 point harness. LOL! Jesse was in the 7th grade when he was 80 pounds!! Wouldn't that be funny?

This is when I first took it out of the box...not sure what is going on with my red-eye setting. Joshua was pretty excited.


All strapped in and going for a ride.


All smiles, in his jammies, in his new seat.


We stopped to see Aunt Sarah.


I'm pretty happy with the car seat. I was afraid it would be a pain to move from car to car, but it really isn't that bad. A little heavy, but the process isn't hard.

0 comments: