So much has happened since I last posted on here! I am officially a blog slacker! You know it's bad when Angie updates her blog more than I do!!! SO, I am going to give you a quick run-through of what all has been happening in our lives.
Fred and Hollie moved away from us :( They aren't that far but the tough economy is making it hard on all of us to get together...
Here we are loading the trailer. I with that I had taken a picture of the inside.

Joshua turned two in August and here are a few shots from his party.
Carter(I can't believe how grown up he is)
Carter(I can't believe how grown up he is)

The cake from the store.

Family Reunion
Anthony Jr.

Robbie, honey and baby.

Lots of eating going on.

And some more eating.

Isaac turned 5 In September and had his party at the fire station.
Here are all the kids from the party.

Joshua shooting the fire hose.

Isaac

Joshua running through the water.

Joshua in the truck.

We took Joshua to A Day Out With Thomas Again. He loves Thomas!
Riding the Life-size Thomas!
Here is Thomas
Mama, Daddy, and Joshua


Adam and Lisa got married...Finally! ;-)
Adam's parents

Kami and Abbi

The bride, Lisa

Getting hitched!

Jesse and I at the reception

Lastly, I went to the McCain/Palin Rally with Aunt Sharon and Christopher. Talk about a blast!
In this picture, yes, it is still dark outside. That is because it is like 5 AM and I have already been there for an hour and Sarah won't be there until like 1!!! It's me and Aunt Sharon.

Here are the three of us, Aunt Sharon, Christopher and I.

I want to be Sarah :)

Well, that's all that is on the computer. I still have a ton of pictures to take off the camera. But, here is a start!
Anthony Jr.

Robbie, honey and baby.

Lots of eating going on.

And some more eating.

Isaac turned 5 In September and had his party at the fire station.
Here are all the kids from the party.

Joshua shooting the fire hose.

Isaac

Joshua running through the water.

Joshua in the truck.

We took Joshua to A Day Out With Thomas Again. He loves Thomas!
Riding the Life-size Thomas!
Here is Thomas
Mama, Daddy, and Joshua

Adam and Lisa got married...Finally! ;-)
Adam's parents

Kami and Abbi

The bride, Lisa

Getting hitched!

Jesse and I at the reception

Lastly, I went to the McCain/Palin Rally with Aunt Sharon and Christopher. Talk about a blast!
In this picture, yes, it is still dark outside. That is because it is like 5 AM and I have already been there for an hour and Sarah won't be there until like 1!!! It's me and Aunt Sharon.

Here are the three of us, Aunt Sharon, Christopher and I.

I want to be Sarah :)

Well, that's all that is on the computer. I still have a ton of pictures to take off the camera. But, here is a start!












0 comments:
Post a Comment